Bri has been interning at Pauleenanne Design since May. She is a very talented and creative individual. As we send her off, we wish her the best of luck in what the future holds for her. Here are some interested facts Brianna has shared with us:
- What college did you attend? I graduated from St. John Fisher College this past May with a degree in Communication/Journalism and a double minor in Writing & Marketing.
- What have you done before interning for Pauleenanne Design? For my first internship, I was a marketing intern for a small floral company that specializes in wedding design. That experience gave me a small amount of insight into the wedding industry and opened my eyes to the possibility of wanting to pursue it as a full-time career.
- What did you learn at your past internship? Through my internship, I was able to acquire an employee position with that floral company and have worked on and attended many of their weekly weddings ranging in both size, design concepts, and clientele.
- What do you enjoy most at Pauleenanne Design? I haven’t been able to attend any of the weddings thus far, but I have enjoyed participating in creating a custom piece(s) for a lot of the weddings we work on.
- What would be your dream event to plan? A dream event for me to plan would be something extravagant and over the top; maybe for a celebrity or some extremely high-end client where I would be able to create a beautiful event with little to no limitations.
- Who is your industry idol? My industry idol is without a doubt, David Tutera. I have always loved weddings, wedding shows, essentially everything about the industry, but I have especially always loved watching David Tutera create beautiful weddings on his TV show, My Fair Wedding. I’ve also admired how he has expanded his empire, evolving from event design to now have his very own line of bridal wear.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work? Other than work, I love to spend time with my friends,whether it be a casual night in or walking around Park Ave, where I live.
- What are some of your favorite things to do in Rochester? Some of my favorite things to do in Rochester are to explore different restaurants and bars throughout the city. I also love to go to all of the different festivals that are held in Rochester, especially in these summer months.
- Tell us a random fun fact about you. A random, fun fact about myself is that I don’t have a middle name!